- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said on Thursday that medical doctors responding to emergency cases are now exempted from the expanded number coding scheme.
- Cebu Pacific partnered up with Air France KLM Engineering and Maintenance for a long-term contract to maintain, support and repair majority of its Airbus planes.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has started discussing with establishments about its plans to open the access road to Roxas Boulevard (Blvd).
- The A-MAZE-ing Sunflower in Pangasinan reopens on Saturday, March 25, 2017. It was temporarily closed on Feb. 28, 2017 for maintenance due to heavy foot traffic.
- The Boeing Company has rolled out the new 737 MAX 9 jet on Tuesday. It boasts of new features such as the advanced LEAP-1B engine and 15-inch flight deck displays.
- The Forbes Travel Guide has recently given high star ratings to several properties in Manila.
- Air Juan will start offering direct flights to Baler In March.
- The Mactan-Cebu International Airport is targeting 10 million passenger arrivals by 2017.
- The minimum fare for jeepneys will increase from P7 to P8 following the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board's (LTFRB) approval of the transport groups' petition. The P40 taxi flag-down rate is also back.
- The Light Rail Manila Corporation (LRMC) set to break ground on LRT-1 extension project.