- Cebu Pacific Air opened new flights from Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod and Bohol on Monday. The airline will have four flights daily to Bohol and three flights to Bacolod.
- The Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) proposes for the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), wherein motorists need to pay a fee in order to pass Edsa during peak season. The ERP was first implemented in Singapore, along with the use of state-of-the-art technology.
- Cebu Pacific Air resumed its flights to and from Surigao City on Saturday after the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) successfully repaired the city's airport. Surigao airport operations were suspended following the intensity 6.7 earthquake that hit the area in February.
- Cebu Pacific availed the services of Limelight Networks, Inc. to boost the quality of its website, especially in catering for online bookings to customers.
- The Forbes Travel Guide has recently given high star ratings to several properties in Manila.
- We already have rounded up all the best places where you can spend your vacation!
- Panagbenga 2017 proved to be colorful and fun-filled with exciting activities and celebrity guests at the parade including AlDub, Bea Alonzo and Jericho Rosales.
- Air Juan will start offering direct flights to Baler In March.
- The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) has temporarily suspended excursions and educational trips in all colleges and universities a day after a road accident in Tanay, Rizal killed at least 15 people, mostly students, and injured more than 50 others.
- A college field trip has finished in an accident on Monday morning in Tanay, Rizal with at least 15 people killed and 40 college students injured.