- The MMDA is looking into partnering with private sectors that could come up with an innovative approach in addressing the worsening Metro Manila traffic.
- The tollway unit of Metro Pacific Investments Corp. (MPIC) has secured the contract to the P23 billion NLEX-SLEX connector road project.
- The government continues to pitch alternative solutions to better address the worsening traffic in the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Waze has tagged Cebu City as the “worst city to drive in.”
- Various studies conclude Metro Manila traffic is caused by rapid urbanizations and increase in registered private vehicles.
- The Motorcycle Development Program Participants Association said that 2016's second quarter sales of motorcycles exceeded their expectations. The group forecasts higher sales in the remaining months of 2016.
Aircrafts Banned From Overnight Parking In NAIA To Ease Congestion, Foreign Investors Plead For Decongestion Of Metro ManilaNinoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) manager Ed Monreal has banned aircraft from parking overnight on the airport's passenger-terminal parking bays.
- As President-elect Duterte seeks emergency powers for traffic problems, incoming Transport Secretary Arthur Tugade says a draft will be presented when Congress opens.
- Iglesia ni Cristo held the “Lingap sa Mamamayan” medical mission along a section of Commonwealth Avenue in Quezon City, which caused motorists to experience heavy traffic on Tuesday.