- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will enforce strict implementation on the motorcycle lane starting Monday, Nov. 14. A dry-run of the implementation will be done during the weekends.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) is also looking into penalizing commuters who cause traffic buildup.
- The Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has partnered with transportation app Waze in an attempt to shorten the travel period of commuters and motorists while traveling in Metro Manila.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said it will suspend the Expanded Unified Vehicular Volume ReductionProgram (UVVRP) scheme starting Oct. 31 to Nov.1. The number coding scheme will resume on Nov. 2.
- Following its three-day trial, authorities have implemented improvements on the no-window hours policy in private vehicles that has been effective since Monday.
- MMDA announced on Friday that the average travel time in EDSA was cut by 21 minutes during the three-day dry run of the no-window hours policy.
- The government is implementing the “No Window Hours” for the holiday season, and has provided double-decker buses for those affected by the policy.
- The government is scrambling for ways to ease traffic jams in Metro Manila ahead of the coming holiday season.
- The whole stretch of Kennon Road in Benguet has been closed to vehicular traffic for a week beginning Tuesday.