- San Miguel Corp (SMC) has just acquired an integrated wine packaging services company in Australia.
- San Miguel Corp. (PSE: SMC) is positive on reaching its P1 trillion revenue goal by 2019 to 2020.
- San Miguel Holdings Corporation, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation and Megawide Construction Corporation continue to be interested in bidding for several airport projects across the country.
- San Miguel Corp. (PSE: SMC), one of the countries largest and most diversified conglomerates, has a huge net income increase for the first nine months of 2016. It recorded a P42.95 billion net income, giving a P23.87 billion or 125 percent increase from its P19.08 billion net income in the same period of 2015.
3 Points To Consider About San Miguel Purefoods Company's Financial Performance For The First 9 Months Of 2016San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc. (SMPFCI) recorded an impressive 29 percent net income growth from January to September 2016. The income growth mainly came from the company's branded value-added businesses.
- San Miguel Corporation has once again expressed interest to build a new international airport through the unsolicited public-private partnership (PPP) scheme.
- San Miguel Corporation (SMC) has tapped on the ride-sharing company Uber to provide carpooled transportation for its employees.
- A free super-speed wireless fidelity (WiFi) connection has been made available for passengers traveling through the Tagbilaran Airport in Bohol.
- Businessman Ramon Ang is set to invest in Davao City with a new cement plant that can boost production of his Eagle Cement Corporation.