Philippine Heat Index Forecast: Metro Manila Heat Index Expected To Reach As High As 38.3 Degrees CelsiusMetro Manila's heat index is expected to be within the 27.3 degrees Celsius to 38.3 degrees Celsius range on Tuesday, April 11.
- Some parts of the country will experience rains on Tuesday due to the low pressure area (LPA) in Mindanao and the tail-end of a cold front affecting the Visayas.
- Rainy weather is forecast to prevail in some parts of the country in the next few days due to a low-pressure area (LPA) near Eastern Samar.
- PAGASA announced that at 4:45 am on Monday, tropical depression “Auring” has made its second landfall over Ubay town in Bohol.
- Severe tropical storm “Nina” (international name: Nock-ten) has entered the Philippine area of responsibility (PAR) early on Friday. PAGASA estimated the weather disturbance to make landfall on Thursday.
- A low pressure (LPA) in the Pacific Ocean is being monitored since Tuesday and it may bring rains in some parts of the country on Christmas day. The weather disturbance is forecast to intensify into a typhoon and may enter the Philippine area of responsibility before the weekend.