Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- San Miguel Holdings Corporation, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation and Megawide Construction Corporation continue to be interested in bidding for several airport projects across the country.
- SITA technology will be used by the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) to recondition Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1 and 2. With this, passengers can look forward to a better service experience at the airport.
- When traveling by air to Metro Manila, the UBE Express is an alternative mode of transportation introduced by the government for passengers going to and from the airport.
PAL Eyes Acquisition Of New Turboprop Planes And Transfer Of Domestic Flights To Clark International AirportThe Philippine Airlines (PAL) proposes new projects including the replacement of its old turboprop planes within the next two years. It also plans on transferring its domestic flights to Clark International Airport (CRK) to decongest Manila.
- San Miguel Corporation is planning to revive its $10 billion (P464.4 billion) Airport Project in Manila Bay.
- Authorities are still not sure on who’s responsible for the blackout that stranded thousands of passengers, delayed numerous flights and even resulted in some looting.
- Each bus has large baggage compartments, Wi-Fi, GPS and CCTV cameras as well as a trained driver and an on-board bus attendant.