- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said that the extension was intended to ease traffic congestion along EDSA during the weekdays.
- Following its three-day trial, authorities have implemented improvements on the no-window hours policy in private vehicles that has been effective since Monday.
- The government is implementing the “No Window Hours” for the holiday season, and has provided double-decker buses for those affected by the policy.
- Busan Universal Inc. (also known as Busan Manila) is set to have a total of 20 trains by the end of 2016 for the MRT-3. The local transit line currently has 18 operational trains.
- Various studies conclude Metro Manila traffic is caused by rapid urbanizations and increase in registered private vehicles.
- The 86-year-old Ilocos Norte representative passed through the Baclaran Church's side entrance and may have missed the photo exhibit about the Marcos regime.
- The so-called experiential museum will have nine halls tackling various themes of martial law and the revolt.
- LTFRB to summon the driver and the operator of the Joanna Jesh bus that hit traffic barriers along EDSA.