- The Special Investigation Task Group (SITG) Shiryl Saturnino said in a case conference at the Eastern Police District headquarters on Thursday that they would charge The Icon Clinic's medical personnel for obstruction of justice and reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- Shiryl Saturnino, 29, died on Sunday, March 26, after undergoing liposuction, breast and butt augmentation at The Icon Clinic in Mandaluyong City.
- Shu Uemura Philippines will finally bid the country goodbye on April 30, 2017. In line with this, the cosmetics company is putting everything on sale in its branches at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati and at The Block SM City North Edsa in Quezon City.
- “Keeping Up With The Kardashians (KUWTK)” star Kylie Jenner is once again in troubled waters for what customers claim that her popular cosmetic line repackages old shade of lip kits as limited-edition.
- L'Oreal Paris releases a limited-edition line of cosmetics inspired by the Disney classic film. "Beauty and the Beast."
- Clinique and Crayola have collaborated on a new collection of Chubby Sticks for Lips. The unlikely team up transformed your favorite school supplies into makeup tools, for real.
- It's the season for makeup shopping because Sephora and Maybelline Philippines are throwing big discounts on their products that every makeup junkies will enjoy!
- The FDA said these unregistered products are potentially dangerous and may cause injury to consumers.