Three Things To Know About How A Student Transformed His Honda Civic Into A Self-Driving Car For $700Brevan Jorgenson, a senior at the University of Nebraska in Omaha, was able to transform his 2016 Honda Civic into a self-driving car for $700.
- PAL-V has just made flying cars commercially available.
- Isuzu Philippines has just completed deliveries for big orders from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and private trucking firm AMRMR Trucking Corporation.
- South Korea’s Ministry of Environment could ban car models of Nissan and BMW after it was found out that the foreign automakers cheated to pass emmission regulations. Porsche admitted the errors and banned four models in the country.
- Mazda Philippines is all set to sell the new Mazda CX-3 in the country.
- According to the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI) and Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA), car firms sold 167,481 units for the first half of 2016, a growth of 27 percent from 2015's sales.
- Isuzu Philippines is offering its longtime customers a free 30-point service check-up.
- Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp. (MMPC) president and CEO Yoshiaki Kato expressed concern on the possible impact of an emergency presidential power to solve issues of traffic. Kato also said it could affect the economy of the country.
- Nissan Philippines Inc. has officially launched the Navara Sport Edition.