- "Top Gear UK" returns with a new season and features Matt LeBlanc as the main host.
Three Things To Know About How A Student Transformed His Honda Civic Into A Self-Driving Car For $700Brevan Jorgenson, a senior at the University of Nebraska in Omaha, was able to transform his 2016 Honda Civic into a self-driving car for $700.
- PAL-V has just made flying cars commercially available.
- Ford has just committed to investing $1 billion (P50 billion) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) for its autonomous vehicle program.
- Toyota Motor Corporation was overtaken by Volkswagen (VW) as the Top Global Seller in 2016. The Japanese automaker only delivered 10.1 million vehicles worldwide, which fell short of Germany's VW Group's 10.3 million cars, trucks and buses.
- Isuzu Philippines has just completed deliveries for big orders from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) and private trucking firm AMRMR Trucking Corporation.
- The Land Transportation Office (LTO) said that drivers from Metro Manila who applied for new license cards from Jan. 1 to Oct.16 can claim their new cards at LTO's licensing offices.
- Uber’s self-driving car program is off to a rough start as reports of accidents involving the autonomous taxis pile up even while on its trial phase.