- The Metropolitan Museum of Arts, a museum in New York City, recently announced they are releasing thousands of high-resolution artwork images from its collection under its Open Access policy. The museum recently announced they are releasing thousands of high-resolution artwork images from its collection under its Open Access policy.
- You can join a calligraphy workshop by Anina Rubio this weekend.
- Pantone LLC announced that greenery is the 2017 Color of the Year. Pantone said it suits the global cravings for rejuvenation and reconnecting with nature.
- Snapchat global influencer Cyrene Quiamco, who goes by her username CyreneQ, arrived in Manila on Thursday for the National Digital Arts Awards 2017 Roadshow in the Philippines.
- Mayor Mauricio Domogan of Baguio City opposes the Baguio Museum land transfer to the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (Tieza). He agrees with the Baguio Museum Inc. (BMI) board of trustees that the ownership of the land should remain with the city government.
- The 31st Kaedayawan sa Dabao is being celebrated to honor Davao’s tribes. Tourists will be treated to a daily host of festivities, showcasing the city’s colorful history and culture.