- The Facebook For Journalists Certificate was introduced by the social media giant on Monday, April 10 to help journalists utilize FB and Instagram in their jobs.
- McDonald’s official Twitter account recently posted a controversial tweet targeting US President Donald Trump. The fast food chain has released a statement about it, claiming that its corporate Twitter account was hacked by an external source.
- A new trailer for the upcoming “Despicable Me 3” has been released and it seems that Gru, will have to deal with another character.
- A fire broke out in TriNoma Mall on Monday afternoon, affecting the normal operations of the mall and the Metro Rail Transit (MRT) North Avenue station in Quezon City.
- Here’s a look at the expected specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the things we know for sure:
- “Tawag ng Tanghalan” has named Noven Belleza as the grand winner on Saturday. He will take home P2 million, a recording contract, and a house and lot as the grand prize, among others.
- “Tawag ng Tanghalan” has named the top 3 grand finalists. They are Sam Mangubat, Froilan Canlas and Noven Belleza.
- After more than a year of searching for the best singer in the country, the rebooted “Tawag ng Tanghalan (TNT)” is finally set to hail the winner today.
- Tinder introduces #FundHerCause program that will raise funds to support sisterhood organizations around the globe.
- Facebook may finally consider adding the most-requested Dislike button into their features.
- “Beauty and the Beast” star Emma Watson hit back at critics who suggested that posing for a revealing photo in Vanity Fair magazine was hypocritical of her feminist views.