NASA Launches CORAL Mission In Hawaii To Study Reefs; Destruction To Ecosystem Can Lead To Loss Of Marine Species [VIDEO]NASA launched the CORAL mission, headed by scientists Eric Hochberg and Michelle Gierach, to gather new data and knowledge about the coral reefs in Kaneohe Bay, Oahu, Hawaii.
- On Sunday, Zuckerberg’s rarely used social media accounts, including LinkedIn and Twitter, were briefly taken over by a hacker group called Ourmine.
- Apple Inc announced on Tuesday the new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition to help the world have an AIDS-free generation.
- Here’s a look at the expected specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the things we know for sure:
- We have rounded up six hacks to keep your Nintendo Switch from damaging.
- Facebook may finally consider adding the most-requested Dislike button into their features.
- Here are some interesting things about Bobby Murphy, the billionaire responsible for creating Snapchat.
- Samsung has recently unveiled the new tablet flagship, Galaxy Book. The device is considered by many to rival the Microsoft Surface Pro 4.