Media & Culture
- The list of churches to visit in Metro Manila this Holy Week includes the Malate Church and the Manila Cathedral.
- The Facebook For Journalists Certificate was introduced by the social media giant on Monday, April 10 to help journalists utilize FB and Instagram in their jobs.
- Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Reggie and Betty are visiting the Philippines for their band's world tour in the upcoming "On The Road Again!" comic strip featured in the "Archie's Funhouse" Spring Annual #26 Comic Book issue.
Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad Pulled Out: Three Things To Know About The Controversial Pepsi AdvertisementPepsi's new ad starring model Kendall Jenner was pulled out in less than 24 hours after it was unveiled on Tuesday. A lot of people are accusing it of trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement and other important protests.
- "Hawaii Five 0" Season 7's latest episode titled "Ua Malo'o Ka Wai" ("The Water is Dried Up") shows Steve's team tracking a deadly enemy in an island and getting captured in the process.
- ABS-CBN Corp had a P3.5 billion profit increase in 2016, thanks to its TV advertising, ratings and the success of its other business units including Star Cinema, Sky Cable and KidZania Manila.
- McDonald’s official Twitter account recently posted a controversial tweet targeting US President Donald Trump. The fast food chain has released a statement about it, claiming that its corporate Twitter account was hacked by an external source.
- “Love What Matters” posted in its Facebook page a good deed done by a Good Samaritan from Nebraska who paid for a plane ticket of a stranger's daughter worth $749 (P37,528.64).
- HBO’s “Game of Thrones” executive producers and cast members appeared at the South by Southwest (SXSW) Film Festival in Austin, Texas on Sunday. The four revealed important news about the next season and the last.
- Asian Institute of Management CEO Jikyeong Kang wants to see more women in top management.
- Tinder introduces #FundHerCause program that will raise funds to support sisterhood organizations around the globe.