- You have to congratulate the brains behind “Clean Coal” for cleverly marrying two words that are not compatible, at least not yet. The word “clean” is not something that comes to mind when coal is discussed, and “clean” should definitely not be associated with acid rain, perilous mines, lung cancer, skin diseases, mercury contamination and climate change.
- The Philippines was hit by another round of minor earthquakes in the areas of Davao Oriental and Batangas on Tuesday, April 11.
Philippine Heat Index Forecast: Metro Manila Heat Index Expected To Reach As High As 38.3 Degrees CelsiusMetro Manila's heat index is expected to be within the 27.3 degrees Celsius to 38.3 degrees Celsius range on Tuesday, April 11.
Philippine Earthquakes 2017 Update: Three Fast Facts About The Earthquakes That Hit The Country TodayA number of earthquakes have been hitting the Philippines recently, including the Batangas earthquake as well as the one in Northern Samar and Ilocos Sur on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- Maynilad's water service interruption started at 10 pm on Tuesday, March 28 and will last until Wednesday, March 29 at 8 pm.
- It's getting hotter and hotter in the Philippines, with the heat index in Metro Manila even ranging from 35.4 degrees Celsius on Monday to as high as 35.9 degrees Celsius on Tuesday.
- A group of scientists has made an amazing discovery of a hidden continent named Zealandia, a nearly submerged continental fragment discovered in the southwest of the Pacific Ocean.
- A number of frost incidents in farming towns of Baguio City have been recorded as the temperature in the summer capital of the Philippines drops to its lowest in 46 years.
- A city in China has been announced to house a pair of vertical forest buildings, a first of its kind in Asia.