- The London attack on Wednesday, which left five people dead and injured approximately 40 people, is currently being investigated by the police. They have identified the attacker as British-born Khalid Masood.
- McDonald’s official Twitter account recently posted a controversial tweet targeting US President Donald Trump. The fast food chain has released a statement about it, claiming that its corporate Twitter account was hacked by an external source.
Super Bowl 2017 Predictions: Trump, Broncos And Animals Weigh In On New England Patriots Vs Atlanta Falcons [VIDEOS]Denver Broncos players, Donald Trump and several animals make Super Bowl 2017 predictions.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick has decided to quit Donald Trump's business advisory group amidst protest following the US President's immigration ban.
- Here are some fast facts you need to know about Super Bowl 2017.
- CEOs from a number of multinational companies, including Google, Facebook and Apple, vowed support for refugees in protest of Trump's Immigration Ban.
- The 44th President of the United States Barack Obama held his last news conference on Jan. 18 at the White House in Washington.
- The Philippines wants to establish a code of conduct in the disputed waters of the South China Sea, or West Philippine Sea, in order to ease current tensions amidst various claims in the area.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Miss Universe 2016 pageant itinerary, and where and when you can catch the live telecast and replays of the grand coronation night.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is scheduled to visit the Philippines on Jan. 12 and 13 to offer a loan package for the building of a new railway in Manila.