- Are we going hungry? Yes, we are but before I give you the numbers, let me tell you a little story.
- As one can see, the big companies in this country are investing in coal. And this is not right. While these big corporations are exercising their right to do business, they are stomping on our rights to clean air and water. They are also putting future generations in danger.
- Check out three easy ways to help save the world.
- Climate change is a reality we can’t run away from considering that we get hit by 19 or 20 typhoons per year. But aside from worrying about this daunting number, the country also has to worry about the intensity of the typhoons that come our way.
- Described by politicians around the world as a colourful character, Duterte saved us from going head-to-head with China and as a consequence of our ties with America, he saved them from engaging in an unnecessary war.
- When there’s a Filipino product that has made it in other parts of the world, we say, “We’re proud to be Pinoy” at the top of our lungs, and then we forget about it. When another one is launched at home however, we brush it aside.
- There is always something about expat life that is worth telling. Especially if you are in a place where summer feels like a prelude to hell, where you can actually view roaming camels from your window, and where the desert is just a step away from your doorstep. Welcome to the City of Dubai.