- Uncertainty looms around global markets as oil prices slip Monday due to an increase in the number of rigs from West Texas Intermediate. Adding to the worry is the possible exit of Britain from the European Union (EU).
- Incoming Finance Secretary Carlos “Sonny” Dominguez III wants to focus on real estate investment trusts, while Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno plans to raise infrastructure spending.
- The Facebook For Journalists Certificate was introduced by the social media giant on Monday, April 10 to help journalists utilize FB and Instagram in their jobs.
- The Philippines was hit by another round of minor earthquakes in the areas of Davao Oriental and Batangas on Tuesday, April 11.
Philippine Heat Index Forecast: Metro Manila Heat Index Expected To Reach As High As 38.3 Degrees CelsiusMetro Manila's heat index is expected to be within the 27.3 degrees Celsius to 38.3 degrees Celsius range on Tuesday, April 11.
Philippine Earthquakes 2017 Update: Three Fast Facts About The Earthquakes That Hit The Country TodayA number of earthquakes have been hitting the Philippines recently, including the Batangas earthquake as well as the one in Northern Samar and Ilocos Sur on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- The Special Investigation Task Group (SITG) Shiryl Saturnino said in a case conference at the Eastern Police District headquarters on Thursday that they would charge The Icon Clinic's medical personnel for obstruction of justice and reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said on Thursday that medical doctors responding to emergency cases are now exempted from the expanded number coding scheme.
- Shiryl Saturnino, 29, died on Sunday, March 26, after undergoing liposuction, breast and butt augmentation at The Icon Clinic in Mandaluyong City.
- Maynilad's water service interruption started at 10 pm on Tuesday, March 28 and will last until Wednesday, March 29 at 8 pm.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has started discussing with establishments about its plans to open the access road to Roxas Boulevard (Blvd).
- It's getting hotter and hotter in the Philippines, with the heat index in Metro Manila even ranging from 35.4 degrees Celsius on Monday to as high as 35.9 degrees Celsius on Tuesday.