Life & Society
- The list of churches to visit in Metro Manila this Holy Week includes the Malate Church and the Manila Cathedral.
Philippine Heat Index Forecast: Metro Manila Heat Index Expected To Reach As High As 38.3 Degrees CelsiusMetro Manila's heat index is expected to be within the 27.3 degrees Celsius to 38.3 degrees Celsius range on Tuesday, April 11.
- Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Reggie and Betty are visiting the Philippines for their band's world tour in the upcoming "On The Road Again!" comic strip featured in the "Archie's Funhouse" Spring Annual #26 Comic Book issue.
- The Special Investigation Task Group (SITG) Shiryl Saturnino said in a case conference at the Eastern Police District headquarters on Thursday that they would charge The Icon Clinic's medical personnel for obstruction of justice and reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad Pulled Out: Three Things To Know About The Controversial Pepsi AdvertisementPepsi's new ad starring model Kendall Jenner was pulled out in less than 24 hours after it was unveiled on Tuesday. A lot of people are accusing it of trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement and other important protests.
- The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said on Thursday that medical doctors responding to emergency cases are now exempted from the expanded number coding scheme.
- Shiryl Saturnino, 29, died on Sunday, March 26, after undergoing liposuction, breast and butt augmentation at The Icon Clinic in Mandaluyong City.
- Maynilad's water service interruption started at 10 pm on Tuesday, March 28 and will last until Wednesday, March 29 at 8 pm.
- Shu Uemura Philippines will finally bid the country goodbye on April 30, 2017. In line with this, the cosmetics company is putting everything on sale in its branches at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati and at The Block SM City North Edsa in Quezon City.
- Around 6,000 people protested in front of the Coca-Cola plant in Bacolod City on Monday against the use and importation of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in beverages.