- Are we going hungry? Yes, we are but before I give you the numbers, let me tell you a little story.
- Dementia is a condition marked by loss of memory and other mental abilities severe enough to interfere with daily life. While there are many symptoms of dementia, many incorrectly consider the serious mental decline only as a normal part of aging.
- Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins are looking to remove artificial colors from its food and beverages by the end of 2018.
- A raw, organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest and most useful natural remedies on earth
- A group of kidney disease patients in Baguio City has launched a signature campaign seeking free dialysis services for all Filipinos.
- The continuing spate of news about electronic cigarettes blowing up in the faces or pockets of users has caused many to question the safety of using the electronic device than traditional cigarettes.
- A research found that several factors can contribute to the development of acne in adult women. It suggests that women who suffer from severe acne problems may benefit from proper diet and healthy lifestyle.
- The Department of Health is taking a step forward to extend help to HIV patients amid the alarming rise in HIV/AIDS cases globally, as it expands the antiretroviral therapy (ART) program in the Philippines.
- The Department of Health (DOH) has promised a budget to cover the hospital and medicine bills of the poor in 2017.
- President Rodrigo Duterte recently admitted that he has several health problems, saying he has been suffering from back pains and migraines, among other illnesses.