- The Facebook For Journalists Certificate was introduced by the social media giant on Monday, April 10 to help journalists utilize FB and Instagram in their jobs.
- Cebu Pacific partnered up with Air France KLM Engineering and Maintenance for a long-term contract to maintain, support and repair majority of its Airbus planes.
- Maynilad's water service interruption started at 10 pm on Tuesday, March 28 and will last until Wednesday, March 29 at 8 pm.
- ABS-CBN Corp had a P3.5 billion profit increase in 2016, thanks to its TV advertising, ratings and the success of its other business units including Star Cinema, Sky Cable and KidZania Manila.
- Cebu Pacific availed the services of Limelight Networks, Inc. to boost the quality of its website, especially in catering for online bookings to customers.
- The Boeing Company has rolled out the new 737 MAX 9 jet on Tuesday. It boasts of new features such as the advanced LEAP-1B engine and 15-inch flight deck displays.
- Here are some interesting things about Bobby Murphy, the billionaire responsible for creating Snapchat.
- Deutsche Bank has just announced its plans to raise €8 billion (approximately P427.1 billion) and undertake major restructuring across its organization.
- Five companies are offering great remote jobs for 2017, including Allergan and VIPKID.