Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad Pulled Out: Three Things To Know About The Controversial Pepsi AdvertisementPepsi's new ad starring model Kendall Jenner was pulled out in less than 24 hours after it was unveiled on Tuesday. A lot of people are accusing it of trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement and other important protests.
- Shu Uemura Philippines will finally bid the country goodbye on April 30, 2017. In line with this, the cosmetics company is putting everything on sale in its branches at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati and at The Block SM City North Edsa in Quezon City.
- Apple Inc announced on Tuesday the new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition to help the world have an AIDS-free generation.
- McDonald’s official Twitter account recently posted a controversial tweet targeting US President Donald Trump. The fast food chain has released a statement about it, claiming that its corporate Twitter account was hacked by an external source.
- Starbucks has just introduced coffee infused with whiskey recently.
- SM Prime Holdings, Inc (SMPH) said that it has filed an application for a permit to sell an issuance of fixed-rate bonds with a maximum aggregate amount of P20 billion with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins are looking to remove artificial colors from its food and beverages by the end of 2018.
- Papa John's is charging a fee to make your order a priority.
- As far as McDonald's is concerned, Lent is also known as "Filet-O-Fish Season."
- Starbucks is set to open in Milan, Italy in late 2018.
- Samsung has announced an official launch date for the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus and it will be unveiled at an Unpacked event on March 29 in New York City.