- The Okada Manila Grand Fountain Unveiling starts at 7 pm on Friday, March 31. The special event will be graced by Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach and American singer-songwriter Robin Thicke.
- Apple Inc announced on Tuesday the new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition to help the world have an AIDS-free generation.
- Filinvest Land, Inc (FLI) earned a record net income of P5.35 billion in 2016 which was attributed to revenues from its leasable properties.
- Around 6,000 people protested in front of the Coca-Cola plant in Bacolod City on Monday against the use and importation of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in beverages.
- Petron Corporation's consolidated net income reached P10.8 billion, even at the back of the crisis on global oil prices.
- Cebu Pacific availed the services of Limelight Networks, Inc. to boost the quality of its website, especially in catering for online bookings to customers.
- Palayan City, in the province of Nueva Ecija, built its very first BPO center under the public-private partnership (PPP) scheme of the Nueva Ecija government and a Malaysian company, AlloyMTD.
- Starbucks has just introduced coffee infused with whiskey recently.
- Airbus may remove the grand staircase in the A380 in order to make room for more passengers.
- SM Prime Holdings, Inc (SMPH) said that it has filed an application for a permit to sell an issuance of fixed-rate bonds with a maximum aggregate amount of P20 billion with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).