Pepsi's Kendall Jenner Ad Pulled Out: Three Things To Know About The Controversial Pepsi AdvertisementPepsi's new ad starring model Kendall Jenner was pulled out in less than 24 hours after it was unveiled on Tuesday. A lot of people are accusing it of trivializing the Black Lives Matter movement and other important protests.
- The "MacGyver" Season 1 finale titled "Cigar Cutter" shows Murdoc's nefarious plans against Mac. He'll even use a former cellmate to make sure it is successful.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) rallied on Wednesday to breach the 7,500 level mark, which is attributed to the optimism on the first quarter gross domestic product (GDP) growth of the country.
- "Blue Bloods" from the CBS Television Network will feature Sarah Mezzanotte as Jamie Reagan's (Will Estes) new partner.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) went back to the 7,400 level on Tuesday, April 4, and it is mostly attributed to foreign buying.
- "NCIS New Orleans" Season 3, episode 20 "NOLA Confidential" will show Agent Lasalle investigating his old partner from the Vice unit for a case about an international drug ring.
- Coldplay's "A Head Full Of Dreams" (AHFOD) concert in Manila on Tuesday will not allow smoking, drinking, flash photography, weapons, pets and medications, among other things.
- The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) rebounded on Monday, April 3 with an increase of 0.41 percent, closing at 7,341.65 points. The total value turnover reached P6.24 billion.
- William Moseley, who stars in "The Little Mermaid," "The Royals" and "Carrie Pilby," recently visited Cebu to spend some time with whale sharks, which are also referred to as Butanding in the Philippines.