Philippine Heat Index Forecast: Metro Manila Heat Index Expected To Reach As High As 38.3 Degrees CelsiusMetro Manila's heat index is expected to be within the 27.3 degrees Celsius to 38.3 degrees Celsius range on Tuesday, April 11.
- The PSEi increased by 0.45 percent on Monday, closing at 7,617.91 level.
- Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Reggie and Betty are visiting the Philippines for their band's world tour in the upcoming "On The Road Again!" comic strip featured in the "Archie's Funhouse" Spring Annual #26 Comic Book issue.
Philippine Earthquakes 2017 Update: Three Fast Facts About The Earthquakes That Hit The Country TodayA number of earthquakes have been hitting the Philippines recently, including the Batangas earthquake as well as the one in Northern Samar and Ilocos Sur on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- The local stock market is expected to move sideways from Monday to Wednesday, April 10-12. On April 13 and 14, financial markets will be closed to observe the Holy Week's Maundy Thursday and Good Friday.
iTunes Top 10 Update: Harry Styles' 'Sign Of The Times' Trumps Bruno Mars' 'That’s What I Like' In Latest iTunes ChartsHarry Styles' "Sign Of The Times" topples "That’s What I Like" by Bruno Mars in the latest iTunes Charts.
- "NCIS Los Angeles" Season 8, episode 21 "Battle Scars" will show Hetty reuniting with her ex-colleagues from the Vietnam War in order to solve a kidnapping case.
- The Special Investigation Task Group (SITG) Shiryl Saturnino said in a case conference at the Eastern Police District headquarters on Thursday that they would charge The Icon Clinic's medical personnel for obstruction of justice and reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.
‘NCIS’ Season 14 Spoilers: Torres Must Consult Old Case Notes For A New Investigation In 'One Book, Two Covers' Episode"NCIS" Season 14, episode 21 titled "One Book, Two Covers" will show Torres revisiting his past as a member of a dirt bike gang.
PSEi Declines By 0.24 Percent After Rallying For Three Days As Fed Plans To Trim $4.5-T Worth Of BondsThe Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) failed to extend its rally for three days as it declined by 0.24 percent or 18.89 points to close at 7,565.32 level.